July Newsletter

  • row_123_imm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Happy Fourth of July, or whatever you celebrate this month!
      In the next couple of days, the next newsletter will be ready.
      I do hope you will enjoy it.
      At the Romantic Times conference I met a number of very nice cover
      models, and several of them have agreed to be interviewed.
      The first INTERVIEW WITH A COVER MODEL will appear in this upcoming
      newsletter.

      Best wishes,
      Rowena Cherry