Loved the excerpt

  • flip0358
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2008
      Looking forward to Knight's Fork. Loved the sexy excerpt. When is the
      release date?
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2008
        Flip,

        Thank you so much. I know that I replied, but somehow it didn't post.

        Knight's Fork is due for release in October 2008. I saw it listed as
        Sept 30th on Amazon, I think.

        I'm waiting for the galleys.

        Once I have them, I'm going to look around for a few Beta readers.

        :-)

        Meanwhile, I'm keeping busy. I've entered the studio diva contest,
        which is forcing me to compete with some brilliantly aggressive
        self-promo geniuses.

        Thank goodness today (Friday) is the end of the Thank-You letter part
        of the contest!

        http://theromancestudio.com/diva.php#liveresults

        --- In rowenacherrynewsletter@yahoogroups.com, "flip0358" <flip@...>