I just submitted my next novel

  • row_123_imm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2005
      I've negelected everything for the past two months because I simply had
      to get the sequel written.
      Yesterday I posted off INSUFFICIENT MATING MATERIAL to my editor. This
      was probably premature, but I feel immensely good that it is off my
      desk.
      Now I have lots of letters, the newsletter, housecleaning etc to do,
      and an idea for another book to develop.
      I am also part of the Divas of Romance, and All Star Scribes "block
      party" and I am participating in a blog and interactive reading of
      FORCED MATE atwww.theromancebookclub.com.
      So, if anyone would like to ask me a question, June at
      www.theromancebookclub.com is the place.

      Thank you very much for your patience.
      Best wishes,
      Rowena Cherry