FaceBook chatrooms, and Weightlossbloggers

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2008
      Do you belong to FaceBook.com?

      If you do, there's a chat application (still typing) which means that
      I could chat to my friends any time I liked.

      www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=671077032

      That's my FaceBook profile url, and it works... although there is no
      guarantee that it works from yahoo mail!

      For those who find someone's struggles to lose weight amusing, I've
      started a weightlossbloggers group on yahoo. I write a couple of lines
      as long as my enthusiasm lasts, and my progress is stable or positive.

      Everyone is welcome as long as they are kind. I'll have to go back and
      check the settings to be sure other people can post. Posting is
      allowed here, too. I just don't approve messages from spammers.

      If you love books, maybe you'd like to know about the following
      networking sites:

      GoodReads.com
      Shelfari.com