What am I doing?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2008
      I am sorry for the last two entirely incomprehensible emails.

      They are the answers to a couple of quizzes I am posing on the
      authorisland chat today (Wednesday) and I forgot that I'd be sending
      them to my friends if I posted them here.

      All sorts of prizes being given away today!

    • Tina
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2008
        from authors island I found you here...dont really understand your
        contest, but I love to know what your doing!
        Tina