Fantasm Awards... a thank-you

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14 10:45 AM
      Dear friends,

      I sometimes forget to post a heartfelt and humble thank-you note,
      but I am sure that Insufficient Mating Material would not have been
      nominated in the first place if not for the kindness of some of you,
      and I don't know who... but I do sincerely appreciate it.

      The 2008 FANTASM Awards Finalists have been announced, and
      INSUFFICIENT MATING MATERIAL is one of the three FUTURISTIC finalists

      Fantasm Awards - http://fantasmawards.blogspot.com/

      I am also immensely grateful for the

      LASR Award nomination for Best Long Print Book
      http://www.longandshortreviews.com/poll.htm

      And for the
      CAPA Award nomination for Best Fantasy/SFR
      http://www.theromancestudio.com/capa.php

      Not to mention numerous nominations in the PredPoll at critters.org.

      Thank you all very much indeed!

      Rowena Cherry