Opinions most gratefully received....

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2008
      Happy New Year.

      I may be celebrating the Chinese one, this year. Everything else is on
      hold! I didn't even send out cards this year (though I bought them!)

      Can you believe that the first week of the new year is almost over?
      I've been pretty busy with editor-requested revisions, which are
      rather more urgent than most other things I could be doing.

      Five chapters have been improved... a lot more to be done!

      However... I'm supposed to post an excerpt on The Romance Studio on
      Monday because INSUFFICIENT MATING MATERIAL is one of the CAPA awards
      nominees in the Fantasy category.

      I'd love some opinions on which excerpt might influence voters. If you
      have the time and inclination, please let me know. If you don't,
      please disregard the Excerpts in the next two or three posts from me!

      LOL

      Thank you very much to those who voted for me in the LASR awards and
      in the PredPoll. I'm honored and grateful to have been nominated!

      Best wishes
      Rowena Cherry

      LASR Award nominee
      http://www.longandshortreviews.com/poll.htm