I forgot... Random draw (do nothing) announcement

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2007
      On Christmas Eve, I will draw one name from the list of members. The
      prize will be his or her choice of either a $25 Borders gift token or
      autographed copies of Forced Mate and Insufficient Mating Material....
      providing the email address works, of course.

      If anyone wishes to contact me, this group is a two-way group. You can
      post. Or you can send me a private note if you sign up for my
      occasional newsletter at http://www.rowenacherry.com/signmeup.php

      Happy holidays (again)!

      Rowena
    • Pam3