Barbara Vey's blog also Thanksgiving wishes

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2007
      On Barbara Vey's "Beyond Her Book" blog on Publishers weekly is a
      short review of Insufficient Mating Material.

      http://www.publishersweekly.com/blog/880000288.html

      Barbara Vey is a strong friend of Romance, and I think she would love
      to see more traffic to her blog, if anyone has anything to say.

      I'm trying to finish KNIGHT'S FORK today so I can enjoy turkey,
      football, board games with my family tomorrow.

      I apologize for my long non-blogging silence.

      Have a wonderful THANKSGIVING.

      Best wishes
      Rowena Cherry