Booksigning this weekend (announcement)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2007
      Does anyone live in Mt Clemens, Michigan?

      If so --and here's an even bigger IF-- and if they have a copy of
      FORCED MATE or INSUFFICIENT MATING MATERIAL that they would like to
      have autographed, I will be in The Conga Coffee Co on Saturday 29th
      from noon to 2pm. Tel: 586-783-8960 for directions.

      (I am Rowena Cherry)

      I am tearing myself away from the exploits of Rhett and Electra... but
      this book is now seriously overdue, and I am really worried. I need to
      get to the newsletter, too, now that I have a winner of the UK contest.

      :-)

      Best wishes,
      Rowena Cherry