The Romantic Life....

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2007
      Mostly, when you see this subject line, you can bet that I'm in the
      mood for writing about battles with men wielding chainsaws, unbunging
      drains, cooking nine different meals a day, paying bills, putting out
      fires (metaphorically), searching the internet for tiny green prawns
      --not of the currying kind-- of googling Dirty Harry quotes....

      By the way, if anyone knows where I can find the "Dirty Harry" remix
      of the "Do You Feel Lucky" quote, where the subject is not his big
      magnum but the English language, please let me know where to find it.

      I saved it once, but my "Saved On AOL" files are like a squirrel's
      nightmare.

      My next hero, 'Rhett, is standing naked in front of a mirror,
      imagining a clever, but semi-borrowed, line that he might use to Her
      Majesty, his first lover, after their first (second, third, fourth,
      fifth... lovemaking). He anticipates that in all the excitement, he
      won't be able to remember whether he fired his big weapon five or six
      times, and asks her whether she feels lucky.

      Do you think that is too corny?