Deadline looming

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2007
      I must have mentioned that I am writing 'Rhett's story?

      I see 'Rhett as something like Dirty Harry with a sword, but with a
      goodly amount of Adam Adamant in him. Do any of you remember the
      British series in the 60's starring the sardonically sneering Gerald
      Harper?

      That dates me, doesn't it?

      I've found him a worthy lady, and of course he is surrounded by
      unworthy personages who might or might not be villains. Since I've
      given myself just to the end of this month to finish, I must get back
      to it.

      Hope you are all well and enjoying the summer!