My personality type is INTJ -- or INTP

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 8:30 AM
      I really should not be fooling with online tests since I am at a
      critical point in writing Knight's Fork... it's a bit of a toss-up for
      me whether or not the hero should kiss the heroine at the point that
      I'm at.

      How's that for cryptic?

      It's around page 80, she's crept into his bedroom because she wants
      something from him that he doesn't want to give her, and he knows that
      it's a very bad idea to get involved with her.

      I'd like to think that 'Rhett has the strength of mind to refrain from
      kissing her, but I'm pretty sure my editor would like a lip lock even
      if it is out of character.

      What do you all think?

      While tossing this around in my mind, I took ime off and signed up for
      a Facebook.com account and doing the test seemed to be part of the
      set-up process.

      Are any of you on Facebook? Or MySpace? Or Twitters? If so, please
      befriend me ... if you can find me.

      style="color: black; background: #C9D1DC"> <tr> <td width="250"> <div
      align="center"> <font color="black"><b><a
      href="http://similarminds.com/jung/intj.html">INTJ</a></b> -
      "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding
      certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models.
      href="http://similarminds.com/jung_word_pair.html">Free Jung Word
      href="http://similarminds.com">personality tests by