What I'm up to... (votes much appreciated)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2007
      I'm being a very neglectful blogger. I am sorry! I submitted the bulk of Knight's Fork to my
      editor, and she asked me to tear it up and write in a lot more sex and a lot less politics.

      Did you know that sort of thing happens?
      So, my two weddings and a funeral opening is turning into two weddings and a wake!

      (It was Django's funeral... and I'd had such fun with his obituary!!!)

      However, if I don't have the funeral, I can hop straight to a fabulous Tarot scene (I hope it
      will be fabulous and clever... I just paid a CA and Las Vegas psychic to help me make sure I
      used the most appropriate cards in the best positions. Few readers will get it, but for those
      who do, I want it to be "right"!

      I guess, since she (Lisa, the psychic) has this detail on her MySpace site, I can share that
      Crossing Over star John Edwards's people consulted her. I shalln't drop other names. If
      you are on MySpace, I'd be honored if you'd friend me....
      www.myspace.com/insufficientmm

      and you can find Lisa among my friends. I've also friended some of the political candidates
      from both ends of the political spectrum, not that I mean to get political, but some of
      them are really great inspiration for my worldbuilding!

      What a see-saw this writing life can be!
      Yesterday, flamed on Amazon, today.... IMM is a finalist in the AuthorIsland Awards.

      DeNita writes<<If you haven't already, please sign up for the AuthorIsland.com Newsletter

      so you can see how we are going to announce the finalists and eventually the winners.
      And you may want to ask your readers and friends to sign up as well and be the first to
      find out who won!

      To get the readers involved, we are asking them to vote for their favorite book, as the
      categories are announced. These votes are more for support and to get the readers
      excited about finding out who won, than anything else. They will not count in deciding
      the winners and are for bragging rights only. It's just another way to get your name in
      front of our readers and I thought it might be fun.>>

      Any votes, most gratefully received, even if they do only count for bragging rights.

      Rowena Cherry
      http://www.rowenacherry.com

      INSUFFICIENT MATING MATERIAL