Night Owl Romance voting

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2007
      Before I drive down to Houston for the RT convention, I'd like to
      respond to several requests to know who won the Hidden Image contest.

      It was a gentleman named Clifton Kaiser, and he has graciously agreed
      to share his shopping list in my next newsletter. I asked actor Ed
      Herrmann to give me a number in the relevant range, and he chose 472
      which was the number of Clifton's entry.

      If you happened to enjoy Insufficient Mating Material, it's in a
      popularity
      contest. The N.O.R. Awards Vote Caster is located at:

      http://pub48.bravenet.com/vote/vote.php?usernum=4115228275

      and is in conjunction with Night Owl Romance -
      http://www.nightowlromance.com

      Best wishes, and thank you all for your friendship

      Rowena Cherry