And the next question is... no prizes for this one!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007
      Can one over-expose oneself?

      As I've mentioned, I'm participating in a number of workshops at the
      upcoming Romantic Times convention, and of course, I am honored and
      flattered to be asked to share my opinions.

      I doubt that my opinions are any better than anyone else's guesses or
      cocktail chat, though. It would be nice to think that I'm reflecting a
      decent body of opinion. I do try to research a question.

      These days, there's so much advice: Do MySpace, Do Forums, Yahoo,
      Blog, do Amazon-Connect, have a newsletter, chat in chat rooms, do
      podcasts, do book videos, do radio shows...

      And the kicker is, conventional wisdom says that once you start, you
      have to continue. Often.

      One would think, at some point, one would run the danger of becoming a
      bore! Or worse. Not to mention the fact that if one follows every tip,
      when does one write?

      As always, any insights would be greatly appreciated.

      Meanwhile, from 9pm Eastern on Passionate Internet Voices Radio
      tomorrow night, Linnea Sinclair, Susan Kearney, Colby Hodge and yours
      truly will be perpetrating an April Fools joke (it will be us, and we
      will be on the radio, and aliens will not really be landing on Earth.)

      Best wishes,
      Rowena Cherry