Can you help me with a questionnaire, please?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2007
      As many of you will know (from reading my newsletter) I'm giving a
      workshop for new writers on the value of newsletters, and other
      methods of self-exposure on the internet.

      To make sure that I give accurate advice, not just my own opinion, I'd
      love responses to this questionnaire. It's deliberately worded to be
      as free of bias as possible.

      No obligation... permission granted to forward or share.

      True OR False

      1.
      I subscribe to an author's newsletter because I have already enjoyed a
      book by that author, and want to know more about her/or when her next
      book comes out.

      2.
      I subscribe to newsletters mostly for the chance of winning free books
      and/or other prizes.

      3.
      If there is a link that allows me to go straight to the contest, I
      don't read anything else.

      4.
      I've never bought an author's book because of something I read in her
      newsletter.

      5.
      I have bought a book because of something I read in a newsletter.

      6.
      If there was no contest, I wouldn't subscribe.

      7.
      I'm more likely to like an author whose newsletter I receive.

      8.
      I'm less likely to like an author whose newsletter I receive.

      9.
      Newsletters are not much better than spam.

      10.
      There are newsletters that I like so much, I recommend them to my friends.

      11.
      My favorite newsletters contain:

      a. Contests
      b. Excerpts
      c. Reviews
      d. Links
      e. News of booksignings and appearances
      f. pictures
      ------

      Thanks if you can, no problem if you can't!