The weekend

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2007
      Many of you will know that I had two booksignings this weekend: one
      was in Ohio (I drove for a total of eight hours on Saturday in order
      to be at the store for just under 3 hours!) The other was on my home
      turf in Bloomfield Hills.

      What fun! How exhausting!

      Thank you to those who braved the cold weather and horrible roads.
      It's a pity in a way that I don't have more signings, because I'm just
      beginning to stop gabbling or putting my foot in my mouth!

      If I may, I'd like to share a link to LR&M's review of INSUFFICIENT MATING MATERIAL, and a snip.

      http://loveromancesandmore.com/reviews/Feb07/insufficientmatingmaterial_tammy.htm

      <<Princess Martia-Djulia can’t get over her own brother trying to kill her. First he tells her the man she wants for mate is dead and then he tries to trick her into mating with some royal imposter. Now, when that plan doesn’t work, he actually shoots them out of the sky and abandons them on a deserted island. And it appears that he isn’t the only one trying to kill her.....

      By the time this reader made her way to the end of this intriguing and entertaining futuristic romance, she too was a definite Rowena Cherry fan. Alien worlds, royal intrigue, plotting, evil and secrets aplenty make for a spellbinding tale that has talented fantasy romance author Rowena Cherry proving her very interesting Prince Djetthro-Jason is most certainly not INSUFFICIENT MATING MATERIAL.
      ~Tammy, LoveRomancesandMore.com