VIDEO... Space, Horny-berry, Naked man

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1 8:54 AM
      I'd love to know what you think of this book trailer, and whether it
      strikes you as an effective promo tool.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLuEtY7oP7A

      What do you think?

    • Mary Pritchard
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1 4:35 PM
        Cool vid! It sparked my interest if only for the
        mention of eating horny berries! LOL

        Mary Alice Pritchard
        Romantic Suspense - Pushing You To The Edge
        www.maryalicepritchard.com
        See How They Die, April 2007 Unfinished Business Trilogy, Coming 2007

        http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail