Survivorman gave me a lovely surprise this morning

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2007
      I wanted to share:

      He sent me an email from Africa, where he is filming, to tell me that
      I may use photos of him to illustrate my storyboard!

      Cool!

      Les Stroud (Survivorman) gave me the cover quote for Insufficient
      Mating Material --which is in bookstores today!-- and advised on some
      survival tactics. Since I have to "perform" at my solo booksigning, I
      thought I'd put up a storyboard and talk about the research and
      survival tips I received.

      Today, in fact, all this week, I am blogging on the
      Weekly_Author_Spotlight yahoo group, in case anyone wishes to chat
      virtually live with me.

      Hugs,