RE: [rowenacherrynewsletter] This has absolutely NOTHING to do with your wonderful writing....

  • Jan Douglas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2007
      That is priceless!
      I teach special education and some days we get nothing done
      because of things like that.

      Jan*Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened.* Dr. Seuss
      *If a man can kiss a pretty girl and still drive safely, he's not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.* Albert Einsteinreviewer for www.writersunlimited.com
      editor for www.thedarkcastlelords.com

      To: rowenacherrynewsletter@yahoogroups.comFrom: escondita_06@...: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:00:26 +0000Subject: [rowenacherrynewsletter] This has absolutely NOTHING to do with your wonderful writing....

      but I had to share it with you, Rowena! I know you were a teacher forsome years, and must have some great stories of your own. My eldestdaughter sent it to me--it was posted on one of her "mommymessageboards". --escondita/ JuliaHello All,I received this in my inbox a few days ago and I'm still cracking up.I can't credit it to anyone, but if you know who wrote it please letme know![This story came from a discussion forum in the UK. Tescos is asupermarket chain there.]Went to Abigail's school Christmas concert. Each class did a littlesomething followed by a song or 2. Anyway, Ab's class did a Nativityscene, with Ab as Mary. A few minutes into their bit Ab promptlylifted her dress & shoved baby Jesus up it. The script then wanderedaway from what they'd learnt & goes as follows.Joseph: What are you doing?Mary: I'm feeding our baby.Shepherd: Have you got a bottle up there then?Mary: Don't be silly he's having milk from my booby.Joseph: That's disgusting!Mary: No, that baby milk they have in Tescos is disgusting. My baby'shaving proper milk.Shepherd: What's a booby?Mary: Those sticky out bits ladies have.Shepherd: They're not boobies, they're nipples.Mary: No they're not, they're boobies!Joseph: So why can't Jesus have milk from a bottle then?Mary: Because I haven't got a breast pump with me - you forgot to putit on the donkey!Shepherd: Can't you ask the teacher for a bottle to feed Jesus with?Mary: No, because this is the best way to feed Jesus. Anyway, bottleshaven't been invented yet & even if they were I've just had a baby soif you think I'm faffing about round Tescos to buy baby milk when Imake proper milk in my boobies you can think again!I felt a teeny bit sorry for their class teacher - she did try herbest to steer them back towards their proper lines but she waslaughing so much she didn't really stand a chance. The line aboutJoseph forgetting the breast pump finished her off - she slid to thefloor & couldn't get up for laughing.hee hee hoooooooooooooooo!Love,Heather