Yahoo may delay this....

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2007
      So, I would like to remind my readers that the Hidden Image contest
      opens for entries on Wednesday.

      You could win a book buying spree. You do not have to buy
      Insufficient Mating Material, but if you pick it up and study the
      covers in a bookstore, that would be great, especially if you leave it
      face out when you put it back!

      Of course, you don't have to go to a bookstore, though I hope you will!
      Details and more on my website www.rowenacherry.com/hiddenimage/

      Thank you for any support, and please feel free to post where you have
      seen my book, if you do see it.

      For some odd reason, we writers are immensely gratified to know where
      it is on shelves, even if the fact that it is on shelves means that it
      isn't selling!

      LOL