Newsletter--finally!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2007
      My newsletter is live at last, after quite a chapter of accidents
      including Internet Service Providers stripping cover models
      attachments, and late breaking reviews.

      Please check out my midwinter issue at www.rowenacherry.com/newsletter/

      Find excerpts from my January release Insufficient Mating Material,
      also from Linnea Sinclair's Games of Command, and exciting stuff from
      Susan Kearney about Island Heat, and links for Colby Hodge's Shooting
      Star.

      Mr Romance 2003 Lennell Dunbar is my cover model interviewee, and
      there is lots more to see.

      And, there is a preview of how to win a $500 bookstore buying spree!

      Best wishes,

      Rowena Cherry