49Sharing my delight in a 4 Star RT review

    Feb 3, 2006
      I'm about to go off and spend the morning teaching chess to gifted
      seven year olds, so I don't have the luxury of writing at length, but I
      do want to tell you how excited I am to learn that:

      MATING NET--awarded Four Stars by Romantic Times

      This prequel to Forced Mate pits brother against brother. Both want to
      mate with the lovely Helispeta. By rights, she is pledged to Devoron-
      Vitan....This is a well-wrought and fast-moving tale.~ Donna M Brown,
      Romantic Times. FOUR STARS.

      The review is in the February issue of RT, which came out in the first
      week of January, which is very confusing to me, and why all the world
      probably knew I had this review, but no one told me!

      Have a lovely weekend!
      Rowena