261Re: Want to hear me reading MATING NET?

    Aug 15, 2009
      Thank you very much for your kind words, Vicky. One reason that you may not often hear an author reading her own words is that most of my colleagues assign all their rights to their publishers.

      Therefore, they cannot sit down with a radio studio, and record themselves... at least, not without getting permission.

      If you are one of my Facebook friends (I go to facebook almost every day), you might have seen a little discussion on my personal page.

      I'm very conscious of voices, and waste far too much time dreaming about the male voice talent I'd like to read Djohn-Kronos.

      One friend suggested Alan Rickman (best known as Severus Snape). I hadn't thought of him for the Emperor, mostly because I can hear his evil purr as my arch villain Django-Ra!

      What do you think? Anyone...?

      --- In rowenacherrynewsletter@yahoogroups.com, "Vicky Woodard" <vickyc@...> wrote:

      > Thank you so much. Listening to an author read her own work is such a treat. I've had Mating Net since it came out in 2005. It'll be great to 'read' it again.
      >
      > Warm regards,
      > Vicky Woodard

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic