251Greetings of the Season

    Nov 30, 2008
      I forgot Thanksgiving... at least, I forgot to wish anyone a happy day. I hope you all had a
      wonderful time, if you celebrate it, and that those who shopped found great bargains. I did a
      radio recording of myself reading an excerpt. I read aloud for two and a half hours, the
      producer fell asleep (before i got to the fourth page, as we later discovered).

      I heard someone snoring on the line, but I was reading like voice talent on an audio book, so
      kept going. It turns out, not a lot got recorded.

      I try again later today.

      Have a great week,

      Rowena