244A warning about Grouply

    Oct 18, 2008
      My apologies for being totally boring, but there's an entity called Grouply which may or may
      not be entirely innocent.

      It promises to organize all your yahoogroups, but what it does is harvest all the mailing lists
      and it hijacks all your email addresses and diverts them through grouply. It also is alleged to
      seize the email addresses of all your friends.

      I'll be back soon with something more chatty.

      Oh! You might be interested to know that I will be in the hot seat at LibraryThing.com for the
      first 14 days of November.

      Best wishes
      Rowena