233Update for anyone interested in my bird Axle

    Jul 10, 2008
      She's very smart... I am astonished... and she loves slightly wrinkly

      However, ten worms are not enough. She's "hunting" which isn't as
      futile as you'd imagine on a plastic deck, because I notice. So, off I
      go to replenish the grit under my now unevenly broken fingernails.

      There may be thunderstorms tonight, but I think I'll leave her den the
      way it is. She's been sitting on top of it quite a bit today, for the
      view, I imagine, and it probably is starting to smell better to her
      than it would if I were to touch it or put plastic over it.