197LASR award polling is going on

    Jan 1, 2008
      Happy New Year.

      For those kind people who like to help out friends in polls with the
      occasional vote, I'd like to draw your attention to the LASRs.

      Insufficient Mating Material has been nominated as "Best Romance of
      2007" in the long print category. So has Maureen Fisher's Jaguar
      Legacy. Here's the link, and the list of other friends who have been
      nommed. Please note that you cannot return to the site to vote a
      second time. I'm not sure how many votes you can cast on your first
      visit... so please know who's there before you go!

      The URL to the polling site is
      http://www.longandshortreviews.com/poll.htm

      Best Long Print Romance of 2007 Which of these books do you consider
      the best print romance book of the year?

      1080 Kiss by Angela Steed
      A Miracle Through Time by Patti Shenberger
      Almost Taken by Isabel Mere
      Atlantis Awakening by Alyssa Day
      Atlantis Rising by Alyssa Day
      Cast in Stone by Kerry A. Jones
      Dance With Deception by Tracy Goodwin
      Digging Holes in Paradise by Karen Mihaljevich
      Faery Special Romances by Jacquie Rogers
      High Noon by Nora Roberts
      In Her Bed by Deborah MacGillivray
      Insufficient Mating Material by Rowena Cherry
      Jaguar Legacy by Maureen Fisher
      Lord of the Deep by Dawn Thompson
      Ravenwood: Night's Salvation by Laurie Sorenson
      Riding the Thunder by Deborah MacGillivray
      Romeo vs. Juliet by Laura Hogg
      The Daddy Spell by Patti Ann Colt
      The Marsh Hawk by Dawn MacTavish
      Thin Ice by Liana Laverentz
      Touch of Texas by Tracy Garrett
      Waiting for the Rain by M. Jean Pike

      Rowena Cherry
      Chess-inspired ("mating") titles. Gods from outer space. Sexy SFR.
      Poking fun, (pun intended). Shameless word-play.

      Insufficient Mating Material
      Second Place winner, Fall N.O.R. Awards

      CAPA Award nominee
      LASR Award nominee