Visiting BC, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, & Ontario Seeking Rossiter Contacts

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2012
      Hello All:
      My wife and I will be visiting BC, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, and Ontario from 05 Dept until 31 Oct. We are hoping to meet with some of the people with whom we have corresponded over the past 15 years or so while researching the Rossiter family.
      I will try to contact the people for whom I have email addresses, but naturally some contacts are long out of date.
      My great-great-grandfather is John (Stuttering Jack) Rossiter, born 1819, died 1911.
      My great-grandfather is John Rossiter, born 1853, died 1928.
      My grandfather is Thomas Joseph Rossiter, born 1896, died 1971.
      My father is John Alexis Rossiter, born 1919, died 1959.
      If anyone feels that they have information on this family and is willing to meet during this trip, I would appreciate it if they could contact me by email in the next couple of weeks, so that we can include a visit in our plans.
      We will be in NS from 01 to 10 Sep, NFLD from 10 Sep to 08 Oct, ONT from 08 to 23 Oct, and BC from 23 to 31 Oct. If that fits in with your plans we'd love to hear from you.
      best regards
      Pat & Janet Rossiter, Auckland NZ