RE: [rossiter] Merv Rossiter

  • james cornett
    Message 1 of 37 , Nov 23, 2008
      Are you still in business?

      James L. Cornett
      102 St. Francis Ct.
      Severna Park, Md. 21146
      410-647-6979
      jlcorny@...

      --- On Wed, 5/28/03, David Smart <david.smart@...> wrote:

      From: David Smart <david.smart@...>
      Subject: RE: [rossiter] Merv Rossiter
      To: rossiter@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, May 28, 2003, 12:57 PM

      Merv

      If you can get to the General Record Office while you are in Dublin you can
      pick up certificates for about 1 euro each. It's just near Trinity College.

      Best wishes

      David

      > There are two John ROSSITERS listed in the Wexford Heritage and Genealogy
      > Socities indexes for 1849 so one of them may be yours. The
      > indexes also show
      > the marriage in 1871 of John ROSSITER and Margaret MURPHY
      >
      > Would you like me to get a copy of the marriage details for John and
      > Margaret and also the baptismal details for John ? I may even be
      > able to go
      > back another generation or two.
      >
      > I don't what it will cost you. I suspect about $15.00 for each
      > one. You can pay me later.
      >
      > With best wishes
      >
      > Merv
      > merv@...

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • Merv Rossiter
      Message 37 of 37 , Nov 24, 2008
        Hi James

        Yes I'm still in business in between visits to the Doctor. My prognosis is good

        How about you? What have you been up to?

        Regards

        Merv
        If you can get to the General Record Office while you are in Dublin you can
        pick up certificates for about 1 euro each. It's just near Trinity College.

        Best wishes

        David

        > There are two John ROSSITERS listed in the Wexford Heritage and Genealogy
        > Socities indexes for 1849 so one of them may be yours. The
        > indexes also show
        > the marriage in 1871 of John ROSSITER and Margaret MURPHY
        >
        > Would you like me to get a copy of the marriage details for John and
        > Margaret and also the baptismal details for John ? I may even be
        > able to go
        > back another generation or two.
        >
        > I don't what it will cost you. I suspect about $15.00 for each
        > one. You can pay me later.
        >
        > With best wishes
        >
        > Merv
        > merv@...