Rossiter Book

  • Glynn & Linda Brown
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2005
      Could Merv let me have his email address as I seem to have lost it since changing computers. I have for him a large document entitled The Rossiter Book. Nearly two hundred pages of Rossiter BMD etc.

      Regards

      Glynn Brown
      glynnbrown46@...

    • Pat Rossiter

        Merv is at merv@....

        Where did you find the book, and is it about the English Rossiters, the Irish Rossiters, or more?

        Regards
        Pat

        <Disclaimer>
        The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.

        If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or not taken in reliance upon it is prohibited and may be unlawful. We request notification if this email has arrived at an unintended recipient. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing client engagement letter.

        Any mail from our system has been scanned for viruses, but we suggest re-scanning all attachments before opening. Our liability is limited to resending any attachment requested.
        Could Merv let me have his email address as I seem to have lost it since changing computers. I have for him a large document entitled The Rossiter Book. Nearly two hundred pages of Rossiter BMD etc.

        Regards

        Glynn Brown
        glynnbrown46@...

        - ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/vJUKhA/lbOLAA/a8ILAA/FvNolB/TM
        - --------------------------------------------------------------------~->

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Glynn & Linda Brown
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 17, 2005
          Sorry I should have said it was compiled by a remote relative Marg HARRIS of
          Upper Hutt New Zealand.

          Glynn
        • Glynn & Linda Brown
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 17, 2005