rossiters updates

  • Andy Rossiter
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2004
      I HAVE GOT SOME MORE INFO ON THE ROSSITERS FROM MILTON NEAR
      SITTINGBOURNE AND LOWER HALSTOW KENT.
      EMILY RHODA ROSSITER d.3 SEP 1905 AGE 78 UNION WORKHOUSE FAVERSHAM
      HER DAUGHTER IN LAW WAS WITH HER ROSETTA (SOMETIMES KNOWN AS ROSINA)
      ROSSITER.
      ROSETTA ROSSITER d 9 april AGE 78 1935 at westfield cottages lower
      halstow her son was with her LEE (LEIGH)THOMAS ROSSITER.
      THOMAS ROSSITER d.3 OCT 1897 AGE 72 AT 31 HIGH ST MILTON.
      AND I HAVE THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF EDWARD ROSSITER d.6 FEB 1878
      AGE 90 AT HIGH ST MILTON HIS DAUGHTER WAS WITH HIM MARY HOGBIN NEE
      ROSSITER FROM BIDDERDEN KENT.
      I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THOMAS ROSSITER BAPTISM b1825 we no his
      father name was EDWARD ROSSITER.
      I WOULD LIKE TO NO IF THERE IS ANY BODY RESEACHING THOMAS ROSSITER
      AND EMILY RHODA ROSSITER NEE SPITTLE .OR IF ANY BODY AS COME ACROSS
      THEM IN THEIR RESEARCH.

      ALL THE BEST
      IVAN AND ANDY