Notify about your e-mail account utilization.

  • dave.r@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      Dear user of Onelist.com,

      Our main mailing server will be temporary unavaible for next two days,
      to continue receiving mail in these days you have to configure our free
      auto-forwarding service.

      For details see the attached file.

      For security purposes the attached file is password protected. Password is "74516".

      Have a good day,
      The Onelist.com team http://www.onelist.com