Subscribing

  • John Murray
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2003
      Not sure whether I am subscribed or not, if I am can anyone tell me how to recognise when one is/is not subscribed
      John Murray
      Stockport
      UK

      ---

    • Ian Spence
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2003
        G'day

        If you are subscribed you will be getting posts from others in the group.

        regards

        Ian Spence

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13, 2003
          Hell Ian
          Thank you for your email, Its just that I have not had any messages from
          this group for weeks and I did not know whether I was subscribed.

          I will take this opportunity to Restate my interests
          Lewis Rossiter MURRAY (illegitimate) Bn Manchester
          Lewis ROSSITER Bn Manchester
          James ROSSITER Bn 1826 Tuxford Nottinghamshire
          James ROSSITER Bn Abt 1772 I think in Nottinghamshire
          That's it folks 31 years of research
          John Murray
          Manchester
          UK

          > If you are subscribed you will be getting posts from others in the group.
          >
          > regards
          >

          > Ian Spence

          ---