Re: [rossiter] Merv Rossiter

  • james cornett
    Message 1 of 37 , Jun 4, 2003
      How do I get a copy of the Wexford Heritage and
      Genealogy Socities indexes. Obviously it seems that
      the John Rossiter who Married Margaret Murphy was my
      great grandfather. I actually thought they had gotten
      married in Baltimore? Where did they live in Wexford
      and who were her parents. I think John's mother was
      Mary. And I think that Margaret's father was John,
      this could be a guess. One of the mothers was Mary
      because she lived with them in Baltimore for awhile.
      Thanks Jim Cornett

      =====
      James L. Cornett
      102 St. Francis Ct.
      Severna Park, Md. 21146
      410-647-6979
      jlcorny@...

      http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • Merv Rossiter
      Message 37 of 37 , Nov 24, 2008
        Hi James

        Yes I'm still in business in between visits to the Doctor. My prognosis is good

        How about you? What have you been up to?

        Regards

        Merv
        From: David Smart <david.smart@...>
        To: rossiter@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wednesday, May 28, 2003, 12:57 PM

        Merv

        If you can get to the General Record Office while you are in Dublin you can
        pick up certificates for about 1 euro each. It's just near Trinity College.

        Best wishes

        David

        > There are two John ROSSITERS listed in the Wexford Heritage and Genealogy
        > Socities indexes for 1849 so one of them may be yours. The
        > indexes also show
        > the marriage in 1871 of John ROSSITER and Margaret MURPHY
        >
        > Would you like me to get a copy of the marriage details for John and
        > Margaret and also the baptismal details for John ? I may even be
        > able to go
        > back another generation or two.
        >
        > I don't what it will cost you. I suspect about $15.00 for each
        > one. You can pay me later.
        >
        > With best wishes
        >
        > Merv
        > merv@...