  • Merv Rossiter
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2002
      XMAS GREETINGS FROM MERV ROSSITER

      A very merry Xmas to you and yours and may you have better luck in 2003 finding your elusive ROSSITER ancestors.
      If you would like a computer generated Xmas card complete with a decorated tree with glowing candles and falling snow, please email me.

      You have received this message because you subscribe to the ROSSITER mail list operated by David ROSSITER or because you are on my mail list or you are on both lists.

      Here you will find information on how to subscribe to the mail list. Also you will see how messages have been archived.

      If you have not received an email from me during the last six months or so, please accept my apologies. Please email me again so I can update my address book.

      Now for my news.
      (1) Recently I sold my house and purchased a 2 bedroom apartment so my new address is

      Villa Bordeaux
      Unit Two
      48 Bordeaux Parade
      Mermaid Waters
      Gold Coast
      Queensland
      Australia
      4218

      Tel : 617 5572 5754 (unchanged)
      email-: merv@... (unchanged)

      (2) I have purchased a new computer (pentium IV) so my webpage for the Rossiter newsletters will soon be updated.
      The URL is -: http://www.winshop.com.au/merv/

      (3) I am planning another trip to England an Ireland next June/July 2003. A draft itinerary is available upon request. I will be travelling London, Liverpool, Dublin, Wexford, Bath, then home. In September 2001 we had a Rossiter Family Reunion in Bath. Next June/July I would like reunions in London, Liverpool, Dublin, Wexford and Bath so if anyone would like to participate please email me. More details later.

      (4) I have had a medical check up and have been given a clearance. Thanks be to God

      (5) My main project for 2003 is to set a ROSSITER DNA database. I will be using the testing laboratory in Houston, Texas, USA.
      More details at - : http://www.familytreedna.com
      If anyone would like to participate, please email me. I will be writing to some of you to take part in this programme and also to some of you to sponsor people because the cost of testing is not cheap. DNA, I believe, is a valuable tool in determining your ancestors.

      ALL THE BEST FOR THE FESTIVE SEASON

      MERV