RE: [Frome] PRO online

  • David Smart
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2002
      Hi Jim

      > re ?? of Zion Chapel
      >
      > could this be Deacons or Diaconate

      > > • £100 to the ?? of Zion Chapel in Frome...

      Yes! Thanks for that.

      I've also downloaded Wm ROSSITER, 1813:

      Testator: William ROSSITER, Clothier of Keyford in the Psh of Frome Swd
      PROB11 ref: /1549
      Legacies: • the dwelling house at Keyford where I now reside with the
      outhouses, garden and appurtenances to my wife Eleanor ROSSITER for life;
      and after her decease to my son William ROSSITER for ever
      • half of my household goods to my wife Eleanor for life; and after her
      death to my two sons Daniel ROSSITER and John ROSSITER and my three
      daughters Susannah ROSSITER, Eleanor ROSSITER and Sarah ROSSITER to be
      equally divided between them
      • the remaining half to my son William ROSSITER
      • all my liquors of every kind to my wife Eleanor ROSSITER
      • all my workshops and workhouses now used by me in my business with all
      the machinery, implements, utensils in trade and fixtures and my four
      tenements adjoining to the workshops and the close of pasture called the
      Rackfield in Frome (about seven acres) with the appurtenances belonging to
      these premises to my son William ROSSITER
      • £400 to such of my sons William ROSSITER and John ROSSITER and my
      daughters Eleanor ROSSITER and Sarah ROSSITER as are 21 two months after my
      death and the interest applied towards the maintenance of the others
      • Residue of my freehold and leasehold houses, lands, goods, stock in trade
      etc. to my sons William ROSSITER, Daniel ROSSITER and John ROSSITER and my
      daughters Susannah ROSSITER, Eleanor ROSSITER and Sarah ROSSITER to be
      equally divided between them as tenants in common
      Executor: My son William ROSSITER and my friend Mr Robert BLUNT
      Signed: 23 Feb 1809
      Witnesses: John MUIR, G. ROBERTS, Wm DAVIS
      Proved: 19 Nov 1813 at PCC London by William ROSSITER, son and Exor: power
      reserved to Robert BLUNT