Wexford

  • Nicky
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2002
      The Rossiter name is quite common here in Wexford but not in any
      other Irish county.
      Anyone got any info on my brach - Castlebridge are 1850s onwards.
      Worked in foundry in wexford
      Nicky
    • Merv Rossiter
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2002
        Dear Nicky

        I have quite a few Irish Rossiter families in my files. If you would like to
        send me your family tree starting with yourself I may be able to find a
        link. I suspect that you descend from Michael Rossiter and Betty Gray.

        With best wishes

        Merv Rossiter
        merv@...