RE: [rossiter] HODDINOTT 1739 England

  • David Smart
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2002
      Hi Cherice

      Take a look at the family tree of Edward HODDINOTT on the Families page of
      my Frome site (link below). You'll find George as descendant # 1.5.1.3.6.

      I think there has been some discussion on the Frome list of whether or not
      George was married to a sister of Elizabeth. It's a Yahoo group, so you can
      access/search past messages from the My Groups area of the Yahoo site.

      Best wishes

      David Smart
      London, England

      Pobjoy website at http://www.pobjoy.org.uk
      Frome website at http://www.fromeresearch.org.uk
      Frome researchers' list at mailto:Frome-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Seeking information on decendents of Elizabeth ROSSITER m George HODDINOTT 4
      Jan 1770 Whitham Friary England. Apparently George married another sister
      before or after Elizabeth but her name is unknown.
      Thanks for the help!
      Cherice Mayer

      Do You Yahoo!?
      Yahoo! Greetings - send greetings for Easter, Passover
      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor