marriage certificate

  • Highroyds
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2002
      Hi All,

      We're back (Ivan and Andy), we've just got the computers sorted out and
      we've got a
      certificate to put onto the board.

      My father sent off for the marriage certificate for Thomas and Emily
      Rossiter, and below
      is what we received back.

      Thomas Rossiter age 35 - bachelor Occupation Labourer from Sittingbourne
      Father - Edward Rossiter occupation Mariner
      Emily Spittle age 30 - Spinster from Chatham Father - Jesse Spittle
      Occupation. Higgler

      Married 03 / 08 / 1862 The parish church the parish Chatham Kent (that's
      what it says no
      mistakes with the parish part)

      If we receive anymore information we'll be happy to pass on.

      c ya all

      Andy & Ivan