Special "Memorial" Board for US Tragedy

  • Dave Rossiter
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2001
      Dear All,

      As list owner I hope and pray that none of our members have been directly
      affected by the tragic atrocities of the 11th September, although I'm
      certain that the images of that days events will live with all of us for
      many years to come..

      As I'm sure there are many who would like to register their condolences,
      thoughts and prayers, I'm passing on this message from the RootsWeb team -
      even to those on 'Yahoo' : -

      From: Vicki Lindsay Thauvin <vicki@...>
      Subject: Special "Memorial" Board for US Tragedy

      Hello Board and List Administrators,

      Because of the catastrophe that happened in the United States Tuesday,
      11 Sept., 2001, MyFamily.com (RootsWeb.com and Ancestry.com) has
      created a special Message Board for those who wish to express or share
      condolences, sorrow, prayers, and thoughts for the victims, their
      families and friends.

      However, this is not a board for discussion on how the U.S. should
      resolve this issue or about how the search for those responsible is
      going.

      The URL for the board is
      <http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?htx=board&r=rw&p=usa-tragedy.mourning>

      Please join us in sharing this message board with your posters. Let
      the healing continue ...
      --

      Vicki Lindsay Thauvin
      RootsWeb Content Team Manager