Certificates

  • Andy Rossiter
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2000
      Hi All,

      I thought you all would like to know that we have recieved alot of
      information from Pauline Stevens who wrote a book called "The Story
      Of Lower Halstow A Village In Kent", its mainly the marriage register
      1837- 1996 of Rossiters in our family and the house relating to them
      and copies of death certificates and burial certificates.

      We have the following now :-

      Henry Rouse - Notice Of Interment & Certificate of Death - 1933

      Lee Thomas Rossiter - Notice Of Interment 1958

      Henry Leigh Kigden Rouse - Notice Of Interment 1954

      Rosetta Rossiter - Certificate Of Death - 1935

      Henry Rossiter - Certificate Of Death - 1934

      If you would like a copy/s, but please beware that these are
      photocopies and some are bad ones, then please get in touch with me,
      and I will as my father for them and will scan them in and then send
      them on.

      Before I forget, we are contacting the Records Office ( Main one ) in
      London to get the Certificates of Marriage/Birth of Henry and Rosina
      and Henry's Birth ( Maybe ). Once we get anymore information we will
      let you all know.

      Regards

      Andy Rossiter
      formly dmented@... Please this email has changed now to
      highroyds@... Thank You
    • HighRoyds
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2000
        Hi Shelley,

        I've just sent you the certificates to you
        its a BIG email 3.8MB approx because of the certificates

        Sorry lol

        tried to make them smaller

        Regards
        Andy