Rossiter Marriages

  • Dave Rossiter
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 1998
      Hi All,
      Once again a visit to my local FHC has delivered an Excel spreadsheet -

      This time of all the Rossiter marriages listed on the IGI (including the
      1997 addendum) there are some duplicates but around 1500 records.

      Drop me a line if you'd like a copy.

      Regards

      Dave Rossiter

      --
      Mail To:- Dave.R@...

      Genealogy must be exponential !

      http://www.btinternet.com/~dave.r/index.htm

      Researching :-

      ROSSITER,------------------------------------ > SOMERSET > LONDON
      FULLER -------------------------------------- > KENT > LONDON
      HARRIS & BUSBY ------------------------------ > ?? > OXFORDSHIRE
      JONES, ALDRIDGE & PHILLIPS ------------------ > LONDON
      PHILLIPS ------------------------------------ > WALES

      Supporting the Campaign for Easier and Cheaper Access
      to Older Civil Registration Records in England:
    • Peter Smart
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 1998
        Dave

        I would very much like a copy of the excell file of Rossiter marriages.

        Many thanks

        peter.smart@virgin/net

      • OWLLAND@xxx.xxxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 1998
          Dave.R@... writes:

          << Drop me a line if you'd like a copy. >>

          If you don't mind sending it I would like acopy too. Even if I only have
          the one rossiter it is more to back what little I have on them right.

          Thank you

          Alan Howard