Rossiter IGI - all UK Baptisms

  • Dave Rossiter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 1998
      Dear all,

      I have managed to download all references to Rossiter (and some spelling
      variants) Baptisms for England (and some Ireland) from the IGI Family
      Search prog.

      I also have a copy of IGI255 which converts the text files into DBF format.
      (freeware)

      If anyone would like a copy of the database as an Excel 4 spreadsheet - let
      me know but be warned it is about 800Kb (3500+ events)

      I could be persuaded to do an occasional look up - but you might have to be
      patient.

      All the best

      Dave Rossiter

      Mail To:- Dave.R@...

      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/rossiter

      Genealogy must be exponential !

      Researching :-

      ROSSITER,------------------------------------ > SOMERSET
      FULLER -------------------------------------- > KENT
      HARRIS & BUSBY ------------------------------ > OXFORDSHIRE
      JONES, ALDRIDGE & PHILLIPS ------------------ > LONDON
      PHILLIPS ------------------------------------ > WALES

      Supporting the Campaign for Easier and Cheaper Access
      to Older Civil Registration Records in England:
      http://parchment.com/genealogy/pages/campaign/
      E-Mail The_Campaign@...
    • Peter Smart
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 1998
        Dave

        I would like a copy of your download for all records relating to Rossiters.

        Many thanks for your time.

        peter.smart@...

      • OWLLAND@xxx.xxxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 11, 1998
          All I have is the IGI that someone sent to me and my GEDCOM. One of My gents
          Married a ROSSITER. I am sending both. After you look at it if you can tie
          into my Roister please send all the info to me that is related. Thank you
          very much.

          Alan Howard