Looking for Hints

  • PR
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 1999
      I am stuck on a search involving a grandfather who died aprox 1954. I also
      believe he died in Connecticut. The name I am researching is: Earl Addison
      Rossiter.

      The problem I have is that the records from CT list several Earl Rossiter's
      and each has a listing containing an entry for a wife listed as: Gert which
      is very similar to my grandmothers name (Gertrude). And each of these
      listing's has an aprox date of death range within the parameters I am
      looking at.

      Could there be duplicate records in that county that are in fact all the same?

      Thanks for any help you can offer!

      Paul Rossiter
      Newbie Geneologist from Rhode Island