R: Message not approved: Advertising a particular list on other lists

  • Francesco Mastracchio
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2008
      Dear Scarlet,

      I do not have a problem with you, but what you did was inappropriate.  You were advertising on other lists.  So why can I not go to the source and express why I felt that it was wrong.  You took advantage of others knowing that your advertising message would go through unmoderated on other Rosicrucian lists but on your new list you censor any post that you feel is not to your liking.  I am taking this time to inform other moderators now to do the same to you.

      Peace profound.

      Frater Francesco
      Moderator
      Rosicrucianism Discussion Group