A prayer

  • najibriachy
    Message 1 of 129 , Sep 11, 2001
      Dear fellows:<br><br>As we all watched these
      horrible scenes of violence which occured in the United
      States of America, we send our deepest regret and sorrow
      for the lives that have passed away in these
      terrorist actions. I invite you my friends to pray for the
      passed ones hoping that Love and peace will
      of Light we ask, O God, <br> But eyes to see what
      is; <br> Not sweeter songs, but ears to hear <br> The
      present melodies; <br> Not greater strength, but how to
      use <br> The power that we possess; <br> Not more of
      love, but skill to turn <br> A frown to a caress; <br>
      Not more of joy, but how to feel <br> It kindling
      presence near, <br> To give to others all we have <br> Of
      courage and of cheer. <br> No other gift, dear God, we
      ask, <br> But only sense to see <br> How best the
      precious gifts to use <br> We have received from Thee.
      to know, <br> To be the friends we wish to be, <br>
      To speak the truth we know; <br> To love the pure,
      to seek the good, <br> To lift with all our might,
      perfect light.<br><br>Najib.
    • preston_sinclair
      Message 129 of 129 , Feb 26, 2002
        is there any life here in this room, it's pretty dead....SHINE YOUR LIGHT.