Rosicrucian Brotherhood

  • hercullesrj
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2008
      Rosicrucian Brotherhood

      R O S I C R U C I A N B R O T H E R H O O D

      From the Rosicrucian apologist's book Svmmvm Bonvm, The Highest Good,
      which first appeared in 1629 in German.

      by

      Robert Fludd ( 1574 à Milgate, dans le Kent - 1637, à Londres)

      Robert Fludd ( 1574 - 1637 ) is considered an immediate father of
      Freemasonry, foremost among the disciples of Paracelsus, and "the
      central figure of Rosicrucian literature, towering as an intellectual
      giant... a man of immense erudition, and exalted mind" (Waite). The
      unfoldment of the Christ whithin each human soul is the magnum opus
      of spiritual alchemy and the central truth of Fludd's writing . These
      articles are drawn from the Rosicrucian apologist's book Svmmvm
      Bonvm, The Highest Good, which first appeared in 1629 in German.

      - From RAYS FROM THE ROSE CROSS ( January-February, 1997 )

      http://occultscience.tripod.com