International Alert: Free & Unlimited Clean Energy For Humanity

  • Compiler
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2006
      International Alert: Free & Unlimited Clean Energy For Humanity

      Dear group owner and fellow members of this forum,

      (PRELIMINARY NOTE: Please forgive this off-topic posting. I decided to
      post it here only because I think you should all at least know about
      this very important energy subject that could possibly help all of
      humanity.--John.)

      We as a world of nations should not continue to unwisely let the Tom
      Bearden scientific project about free, unlimited, and clean electrical
      energy for humanity stay mostly unknown and die on the vine simply
      because it claims to correct some wrong things, or incompleteness, in
      long-accepted and used scientific concepts -- especially because it will
      finally allow us to change the way we energize all that we do as a world
      in powering all of our land, sea, air, and space vehicles, as well as
      our homes, businesses, industries, buildings, communities, and
      technologies. Rather, we should wisely and open-mindedly look into it
      and fund it, especially since only twelve million dollars is being
      requested after many years of self-funding by him and his scientific
      associates, which he mentions on his web site.

      Based on what I am reading on his web site, this not-so-new, but kind of
      purposely forgotten, scientific energy concept is being bypassed and
      ignored now mostly by educators and scientists who are set in their ways
      of thinking and refuse to check it out, study, and test it, and by the
      political power and influence of both the oil, gas, coal, and nuclear
      industries that supply the fuel needed, and by the companies who buy
      these products from them to generate electricity which they sell to
      residential, commercial, and government customers.

      Also based on what I am reading, once they do get funded, the world of
      thinkers and experts, especially those in the science and education
      communities, need to accept and allow Mr. Bearden and his scientific
      team to work a little outside of the long-accepted ways of thinking and
      doing things concerning what it takes to generate electricity. They
      should not be afraid of change, no matter how long they have been doing
      and teaching things within the confines of the existing scientific ways
      of thinking concerning energy, since new discoveries and insights are
      how science progresses and improves, as history has steadily proven.

      OK, please know that I have sent you this message just in case you do
      not already know about his web site, where he lays out in detail a great
      wealth of information about how to provide humanity with free, clean,
      and unlimited electrical energy.

      I myself only recently found out about it and began reading all about it
      on his site. And because it seems so very important, for the sake of
      humanity I hope that you (as well as many other people and
      organizations) will look into it and do your best to let as many people
      as you can in the world know about it so that all of the scientists,
      experts, think tanks, colleges, universities, U.N. organizations,
      governments, politicians, corporations, media people and organizations,
      and foundations (that fund these sort of important scientific
      breakthroughs) in the world can diligently look into it also in order to
      find out if what Mr. Bearden and his fellow scientists are trying to
      give to humanity is worth funding. The wonderful thing is that, based on
      what I am reading on his site, there have already been many successful
      scientific test models and devices created for quite a long time now.
      And related to the science of how to get free energy from the universe,
      when you go to his web site you will even quickly see that Mr. Bearden
      says the following: A Nobel prize was awarded in 1957 for substantiating
      the extraction process -- referring to the work of Lee and Yang.

      I thank you in advance for considering how you may play a part in
      helping Tom Bearden and his team of fellow scientists at
      http://www.cheniere.org with this very important and wonderful chance to
      show all of humanity how to have, and relatively quickly, through their
      Motionless Electromagnetic Generator, absolutely clean and unlimited
      amounts of Free Energy available for all of the many ways it needs and
      uses energy in all of its various forms of transportation, machines,
      technologies, factories, buildings, and so on. And all this without
      ever again polluting our common planetary environment of air, earth, and
      water, and without any nation being dependent on any other nation for
      this energy -- once humanity knows all about it, confirms it is valid,
      and chooses to go this new energy route.

      With all that said, please know that I am just an average citizen, I am
      not an expert, scholar, or scientist. Also please know that I am not
      associated with Tom Bearden and his scientific associates in any way. I
      am just someone who has become highly inspired by what they offer
      humanity and have decided to do my best to try and help make this a
      subject that gains a place in the very bright blaze of the worldwide
      public spotlight. That is why I am steadily e-mailing this letter around
      my own nation, and the world, to the different types of people and
      organizations that I mentioned in the 2nd paragraph above.

      For the sake of all of humanity I hope that you will also find it
      worthwhile enough to get involved in some small or large way, and wish
      you the best in spreading the word about this very important subject. I
      mean that most sincerely.

      John DeSantis
      1113 Scotts Hill Drive
      Baltimore, Maryland 21208